Sunday, March 09, 2008

Obama Wins in Wyoming

Barack Obama Won yet another contest - this time in the state of Wyoming. He has won 29 of 43 contests, and is leading in the popular vote as well as in the number of delegates. I think it's obvious that Hillary Clinton has little chance of overtaking him and winning the nomination. She can only attack him and make it harder for the Democrats to win in November. She wants to have it both ways - saying that he's not ready to be President and yet hoping that he will accept a Vice Presidential slot so she can gain his enthusiastic supporters and well organized team. It won't work. He will be the nominee, God willing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can only pray! Why on earth would she want him to be Vice President when, according to her, he is "not ready"?

Matt said...

Logic is not the HRC campaign's strong suit. Unfortunately, they are fighting for the next day not the ultimate future of the party or the nation....

About Me

My photo
Lima, Ohio, United States
I was born and raised in Ohio. I am a lifelong Catholic Christian who has always been interested in the big questions of life. I have a passion for learning especially Philosophy, Science, Religion, History and Culture. I graduated from the University of Toledo in 2001 with a B.A. in International Relations. I married my soul-mate, Jen in 2001 and we moved to rural Tanigumi-mura Japan where we taught English for 3 years. We moved to California and lived in San Francisco and the Bay Area for 4 years. Tired of sitting on the sidelines, I began volunteering for the Barack Obama campaign in March of 2007 and was eventually hired as a Field Organizer. Through the Obama campaign, I found my calling and moved back to Ohio to continue organizing. In 2009 I helped the field operations of the Keith Wilkowski for Mayor of Toledo race. After that, I was hired as a Regional Field Director for 15 northwestern and north central Ohio counties for the 2010 Democratic Coordinated Campaign. Jen and I are continuing to volunteer as we wait for the next organizing opportunity to present itself.